Prescription-Strength Topical Retinoid Acne Treatment
TOPICAL RETINOID ACNE TREATMENT: Prescription-strength acne treatment, now available without a prescription. This once daily topical retinoid helps clear and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes and clogged pores. Dermatologist developed and tested.
- Helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes & clogged pores
- Helps prevent new acne from forming
- Prescription-strength topical retinoid
- Non-greasy, gel-like texture is quickly absorbed into skin
Adapalene 0.1% (Topical Retinoid)
How to Use Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment
- To open the product, remove the cap and insert the opposite side of the cap into the foil. Push down on the cap and twist until the foil is punctured.
- Apply a pea sized amount all over the face once daily after cleansing, preferably in the evening
- Do not use as a spot treatment, it should not be used to treat a single pimple
- Apply a moisturizer after use and sunscreen when outdoors
- For full directions, refer to the Drug Facts on the packaging
- Acne blemishes