DAILY TONE CORRECTING PRIMER WITH SUNSCREEN: This 100% mineral tinted face primer with SPF provides advanced protection and lightweight coverage while helping to conceal dark spots, visible redness, acne marks, and melasma. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
- 100% mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Lightweight matte coverage in a mousse texture creates a smooth skin surface for makeup application
- Tinted primer with SPF helps even skin tone and conceal dark spots, visible redness, acne marks and melasma
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
Cell-Ox Shield® technology:• 100% Mineral UV Filter: Titanium Dioxide to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
• Powerful Antioxidant Protection: With Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells against damaging free radicals caused by the sun that can accelerate skin aging.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
How to Use Anthelios Tinted Mineral Tone-Correcting Primer with SPF 50
- Can be used alone or under makeup
- If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen
- For sunscreen use:
• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Sun Protection Measures: read back of packaging
• Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- For face
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possibly premature aging. When used regularly in the prescribed manner, this product may also help reduce the potential risk of skin cancer due to overexposure to sunlight.